Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Bringing in 2010

Good Morning Everyone,
Today is the morning before the 1st of the New Year. I have so many things to say about the past year.

2009 brought very different changes: THE BAD
1.) I have lost my job.
2.) This has provided problems for me paying the bills that I have accumulated.
3.) I am feeling very sad about my situation.
4.) I have not sewn much this year as I had promised and regret that I let too many things get
in my way.
5.) My health got in the way because I was suffering (in silence) with iron deficiency anemia and
a low vitamin D count.

THE GOOD:
1.) I had a healthy family(children, husband, family and extended family).
2.) I have my OK health .
3.) My faith is strong.

2010 will bring about many changes:
1) My birthday is next week and I will officially be at the mid-life point.
2) I am thinking about starting my own career(business). I am at a point in my life that I just '
am tired of interviewing with people and graveling to get a job that I hate(just to pay
the bills)
3.) My family(husband and children, extended family to include in-laws) will stay healthy and strong.
4.) My spirituality will continue to grow.
5.) My joy in life will increase.
6.) I will sew a new wardrobe for myself.

I look forward to interacting to some sewing buddies on a more personal level. I want to attend at least one PR event.

I look forward to hearing from the sewing world.

HAPPY NEW YEAR !!!!!

No comments:

Sewing Mama's Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones