Saturday, January 24, 2009

Still no sewing

Hi there fellow bloggers. I have not done any sewing this month, so I feel that I need to express what it is that I am doing. I have been too busy to sew(I am a special education teacher- with 18 children on my caseload, also I have my own 3 children). I think that I need to set up my sewing area again to facilitate immediate results to get my sewing schedule together. My sewing table is in the family room, my cutting table is in the guestroom, and my other machines are in the guest room on various tables. Nothing is in it's proper place and I feel that I am scattered about. Everything that I have read on various sewing blogs is that I need to set up my sewing area in one small spot. I would like to sew up my sewing space in my bedroom as this is the place I spend most of my time because it is warm in my bedroom. I hate being cold and I am always cold outside of the bedroom. The guest room has no more space in the room because of the bed in the room and the cutting table that cannot be extended. So I am looking for a better place to set up. The family room is not an option because it has vaulted ceilings and is cold this winter. Can someone help me figure out how to set up a cozy area to get my mojo back? I like hearing your opinions.

1 comment:

Amy said...

I have a portable heat dish that I bought at Costco that use when sewing. Fuzzy socks are good thread catchers too!

Sewing Mama's Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones