Thursday, December 30, 2010

NEW YEAR!


Well it is two more days until January 1, 2011. I am so thankful for many things and because I often view life in a negative aspect I have to try to change my attitude. Things I am thankful for:


1.) The ability to praise and worship the Lord without fear of reprisal.

2.) My family(husband, children, parents (mom and dad), in laws-(mom and dad), extended in-laws(husbands sisters, brothers and their spouses and children).

3.) My health(I still have a few minor aliments)-but I am alive and capable of walking and talking without assistance. For this I am truly grateful.

4.) The health of all f my family to include in-laws.

5.) My new job and co-workers. I am so happy that I am able to go to work daily.


There are always areas in life that give you trials and tribulations, but this just keeps you breathing and living. I pray for some of these areas to ease a bit so that I can stay focused and happy.


I hope that all of you have a wonderful New Years and I will try to post more often this year to include more sewing projects.

No comments:

Sewing Mama's Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones